Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Think People Want a Third Option

Last night I posted the following yes/no question on Facebook, asking my Christian friends to respond:

Is Mary the mother of God?

I asked for comments if the answer was "No." I got some responses but not enough, so I'm reposting it as a status, and plan to ask on a variety of Christian FB pages to get more. I think the comments would contribute to an interesting article, or book, or something.

One of my friends asked what -I- thought.

I'll answer that question in my next post.

1 comment:

just jackie said...

I know that Mary is the mother of God.
I don't think she is suppose to be reveared more than her son Jesus because Jesus is God but she should be reveared as the mother of God.
She was chosen personally by God to bear his son.
Now thats chosen.

Just Jackie